Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Letter #4

Dear Chipotle,
I love you.  Madly. Deeply.  It's true.   If I were stranded on a desert isle, and could only have 1 restaurant to supply all my food, I would choose you.  Yes, that kind of love.
I love the witty stories on the side of the cups.  I love the fact that I haven't come across the same story twice.  I love your fresh ingredients.  I love your employees (you know, the ones that act like they don't know me, even though I'm in there ordering the EXACT same thing 2, 3, maybe 4 times a week).  I love the fact that you are less than 5 minutes from my house.  I love your chips.  I LOVE your rice.
I love you,
Me


P.S.  Any ideas on how to fix the header... you know, the right side of the box that isn't showing up and therefore looks stupid?

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

No idea. It's the same way on mine. I keep meaning to google it, but since I'm not even blogging much lately, it's not on my priority list.