Thursday, July 28, 2011

For Today...

Outside my window... freshly mowed grass (love love love having a yard service!) and dying plants... in this heat there's no possible way to keep everything alive and looking good


I am thinking... about our family vacation... making plans for NYC, Boston, maybe some Mystic, Connecticut and Cape Cod, Mass.
I am thankful for...  my bed... after a week sleeping on a bunk at summer camp (church),  my bed has become my new favorite place

From the kitchen... not much.  planned to grill hot dogs last night, but then realized I didn't buy hot dog buns.  maybe tonight.  after a quick trip to the store.  maybe.
I am wearing... t-shirt & capris
I am creating... a mini-album for Sister #1... in the shape of a cupcake (her current obsession)... shhh!  don't tell!
I am going... to take the little Mister to get a haircut and maybe Barnes & Noble for book for said vacation

I am reading... The Life of Pi... good so far... not "into" it yet

I am hearing... a 2-year-old babbling about sisters at piano camp and mowers and 'puters and wipes and too hot for sand
Around the house... everything is picked up... waiting for the cleaning ladies to come today (they are from heaven!)
One of my favorite things... fruit ninja and words with friends (both are consuming entirely too much of my time lately)

A few plans for the rest of the week... taking the Sister's to grandma/grandpa's house on Saturday... will be (semi) quiet here for a few days

No comments: